HighPoint Charitable Services is a volunteer-driven organization working to bring wholeness to the community, share the gospel and meet physical needs. HighPoint meets the needs of children, fragile adults, the elderly, and families. HighPoint helps with resources to reduce the suffering of families caught in the cycle of hunger, poverty, and homelessness. Located in LaGrange, KY, HighPoint serves Oldham and surrounding counties, reaching over 1,500 client families annually with over 20,000 service events.
This critical full-time role oversees all office functions for HighPoint Charitable Services, including office management, financial recordkeeping, internal and external communications, and event leadership. A part-time administrative assistant supports the role.
- Manage day-to-day office operations:
- Client, volunteer, and donor communications
- Office organization, recordkeeping, and supplies
- Facility housekeeping plans
- Onboarding new volunteers
- Maintain financial records, including regular transactions, approvals, reconciliation, and reporting
- Plan and lead key annual events for clients, volunteers, and donors (i.e., client holiday events, volunteer appreciation, and annual fundraising events)
- Develop and maintain operational policies and procedures as needed
- Work with the director to improve the website, drive social media engagement, and produce marketing and fundraising materials
- Manage administrative staff assistant
- Strong organization skills and the ability to multitask to complete a wide variety of tasks
- Excellent computer skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Workspace, and special-purpose web-based tools. QuickBooks experience desired. Canva or other graphic media design experience desired.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact positively with clients, staff, volunteers, and others
- Demonstrated ability to plan and lead projects
- Leadership ability to manage challenges and oversee employees and volunteers